Monday, August 16, 2010

It's about time...

So this car has been a whole lot of "when it rains, it pours".
Had the motor together and ready to go last week but the headgasket decided not to reseat since I had to reuse it.
























I put that whole "cometic headgasket reuse" myth to shame. The gasket crushes. like over 12thousandths. Definitely will not reseat without copper spray.
Anyways, the new one came in, and after an all nighter with Chris Skow. So 10AM rolled in and it was alive. Finally. It's pretty much ready to go. Took her home from Elite (which is about 5 miles), I forgot about all of the looks of amazement, and the embarassing assholes in the camaros and civics constantly reving it at me. I could actually see their penises get smaller everytime they reved it up. lol.
Anyways, it's time to enjoy. Dyno later this week.+




1 comment:

  1. I love how far the freekin intake sticks out of the hood! lol

    ReplyDelete